Download Samsung J2 Flash File SM-J200G Latest Firmware 2023, Firmware File (Stock ROM). Official flash file for Samsung Galaxy J2 which is the variant of the INU code of India. This file contains 4 files containing BL, AP, CP, and CSC files. If you are looking for the latest firmware for Samsung, then this is the best file for you and you can easily download it with Flashtool and Driver here is the Flashing Guide Step by Step.
Download Samsung J200G Flash File
- SM-J200G_J200GDCU2ARL1_INS – Download (VoLTE enable)
- Odin3 Flashtool – Download
- Samsung j200 USB Driver – Download
If you want to flash your Samsung smartphone, then remove the FRP lock or remove the Google account(Gmail ID) and only then flash your phone. Otherwise, the flash will not be able to be detected while flashing and your phone will go into error mode.
If the Phone is locked and your phone is in error mode, its solution is to find the file of the same Binary (EX: J100GDDU0AOC3 =U0, U1, U2, U3, U4) version in which your phone is installed on our website and flash it. Your phone will be back in normal mode.
How to Flash Samsung J2 (SM-J200G)
Download the Samsung J2 Flash File (SM-J200G) and Install the Samsung Driver, Charge the phone 30% before flashing.
- Download all the files in the links above.
- Extract all files to the zip file.
- Open the tool and Select all Files (BL, AP, CP, and CSC.)
- After that turn off the phone or re-install the battery to connect the phone to the tool
- To bring the phone into download mode, press the Volume Up Home key and Power button simultaneously.
- Press the volume up button to continue
- Then connect the data cable to the phone
- The Odin tool will see that the port will start showing.
- Then click on the start button to flash.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into a dead mode or Error Mode.