Download Xiaomi Redmi 9C Flash File, Stock ROM. Official Latest Version Firmware File of Redmi 9c. This flash file is in the MBN File, which describes how to flash and driver Install from Xiaomi FlashTool. Here is how to flash Redmi Phone with a flash file, which is given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual.
|Model Name||M2006C3MG, M2006C3MT|
|CPU Type||MediaTek Helio G35 (MT6765G)|
|Operating System||Android 10, MIUI 12|
- angelica_global_images_V188.8.131.52.QCRMIXM_20201024.0000.00_10.0_global: Global
- Xiaomi Flash Tool
If your phone is hanging, has a Software Update Issue, or the logo is hanging, then flashing with this firmware will solve all the problems of your phone. Remember to log in to the Mi account on your phone before flashing. Otherwise, an error can occur during flashing. Flashing a few models of Xiaomi removes the Mi account.
How To Flash Redmi 9C:
Download Xiaomi Redmi 9C Flash File And Install Install Driver, Charge the phone 30% before flashing.
- Download all files from the links given above.
- Install the given Xiaomi flash tool, the USB driver of the phone is included in the flash tool
- Then extract the flash file from the zip file.
- Extract from the zip file after 7zip setup again.
- If the 7zip setup is not installed on your computer then install it. (7zip Link)
- After that Run the Xiaomiflash.exe From Desktop and select flash in it
- After that click on the option of the above selection in the tool and select the “image” folder in the folder where your flash files are.
- If you are flashing in Fastboot mode, select the “firmware” folder.
- After selecting the firmware, connect the phone to the computer.
- To get the phone into the EDL model, find and jump the EDL point, and connect the data cable with the phone.
- After that select “Clean All” in the option given below and click the Refresh button which will show the com port in the tool.
- After that click on the flash button, and the flash will start.