Download Vivo V23 5G Flash File (PD2167F), Stock ROM. The given firmware file of Vivo Mobile is the official original file and it is in the scatter file, which describes how to flash and driver Install from SP FlashTool. Here is how to Flash Vivo Phone with a Scatter file, which is given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual.
|Chipset||MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G|
|OS Version||Android 12, Funtouch 12|
|Flash tool||SP Flash tool|
How to Flash Vivo V23 5G (PD2167F)
- Download Vivo V23 5G Flash File (PD2167F) and Install Mediatek Driver, Charge the phone 30% before flashing.
- Extract All File From Zip File.
- Open the FlashTool folder and run flashtool.exe.
- After that open, the tool, click on choose in the download agent tab.
- And select the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin file from the FlashTool folder.
- After that click on choose in the scatter-loading file tab and select the scatter file from the flash file folder.
- Then click on the download button
- Then switch off the phone to connect the phone to Flashtool.
- According to the boot mood of the phone, press the button and connect the data cable with the phone.
- The option of the green tick will come after flashing is complete.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into dead mode.
If your phone is in dead mode, the logo hangs, or the phone is locked, after flashing from this file all the problems will be fixed simultaneously and if you are locked with FRP then flashing will unlock it.
If your phone has an FRP lock and wants to remove the FRP lock without flash then you can unlock it with the help of this file. Follow these steps given below to unlock FRP only.