Download Vivo V1 PD1502F Flash File, Stock ROM, Firmware ROM. this Vivo Firmware file is an official original file and is in MBN extension. And the file contains a USB driver and Vivo flash tool. which describes how to flash and driver from Qfil FlashTool. Here is how to flash the Vivo Mobiles with a flash file, which is given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual.
- Qfil Tool
- Qualcomm Driver
How to Flash Vivo V1
Download Vivo V1 PD1502F Flash File and Install Qualcomm Driver, Charge the phone 30% before flashing.
- First download all the files above
- Extract All File From Zip File.
- Install QPST Tool and Run Qfil.exe File
- Select the flat build option after the tool is open
- After that click on the select programmer’s path to browse and select the file “prog_emmc_firehose_8xxx.mbn”.
- Then click on load.xml and select the “rawprogram0” file.
- Then select the file patch0.
- After selecting all the files with the flash tool, the phone has to be connected to the tool
- For that, turn off the phone and press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
- And then connect the data cable with the phone
- After connecting, click on the select port in the tool and select Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008
- Then click on the download button. And wait till flashing.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into a dead mode.