Download Tecno BE6j Flash File From Here. The given firmware file of Tecno BD4A is the original file and it is in the scatter file, which describes how to flash and driver Install from the SP Flash tool. Here is how to Flash Tecno Phone with a Scatter file, which is given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual.
How to Flash Tecno BE6j:
- First, Download Tecno BE6j Flash File and Install Mediatek Driver.
- Extract All Files From Zip File.
- Open the FlashTool folder and run flashtool.exe.
- After that open, the tool, and click on choose in the download agent tab.
- And select the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin file from the FlashTool folder.
- After that click on choose in the scatter-loading file tab and select the scatter file from the flash file folder.
- Then click on the download button
- Then switch off the phone to connect the phone to Flashtool.
- According to the boot mood of the phone, press the button and connect the data cable with the phone.
- The option of the green tick will come after the flashing is complete.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into dead mode.
If your phone is in dead mode, the logo hangs, or the phone is locked, after flashing from this file all the problems will be fixed simultaneously and if you are locked with FRP then flashing will unlock it.