SP Flash Tool v5.2104 Download All Version For MediaTek Smartphones. SP Flash tool is only for Mediatek CPU devices, with the help of this tool you can easily flash MTK devices, update firmware, remove FRP. This tool is compatible with all operating systems Windows 10, 8, 7. You can easily download all versions of this tool from here and below is explained step by step on how to use it.
How To Use SP Flash Tool
SP Flash Tool v5.2104 Download and Install MediaTek Driver, Charge the phone 30% before flashing.
- First download all the files above
- Extract All File From Zip File.
- Open the FlashTool folder and run flashtool.exe.
- After that open, the tool, click on choose in the download agent tab.
- And select the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin file from the FlashTool folder.
- After that click on choose in the scatter-loading file tab and select the scatter file from the flash file folder.
- Then click on the download button
- Then switch off the phone to connect the phone to Flashtool.
- According to the boot mood of the phone, press the button and connect the data cable with the phone.
- The option of the green tick will come after flashing is complete.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into a dead mode.
If your phone is in dead mode, logo hangs, or the phone is locked, after flashing from this file all the problems will be fixed simultaneously and if you are locked with FRP then flashing will unlock it.
If your phone has an FRP lock and wants to remove the FRP lock without flash then you can unlock it with the help of this file. Follow these steps given below to unlock FRP only.
How to FRP Bypass:
- Open the sp flash tool and select the scatter file from the given flash file.
- Click on the above format
- After that click on manual format flash
- Open the file named scatter in the firmware folder and search for FRP by pressing control + F
- Copy the “Begin address” and “format Length” and paste in the manual option
- (Ex: Begin address 0x2d88000 and Format Length 0x100000)
- After that click on the Start Play button and connect the phone to your computer.