Download Xiaomi Mi Note 4 Flash File, Official MIUI 11 Stock ROM. Official Latest Version Firmware File of Redmi Note 4. This flash file is in the MBN File, which describes how to flash and driver Install from Xiaomi FlashTool. Here is how to flash Redmi Phone with a flash file, which is given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual.
- Mi Flash Tool
If your phone is hanging, software issue or the logo is hanging. then flashing with this Redmi note 4 stock ROM will solve all the problems of your phone. Remember to log in to the Mi account on your phone before flashing. Otherwise, an error can occur during flushing. Flashing a few models of Xiaomi removes the Mi account. Or you can unlock by flashing from MI Account unlock file
How To Flash Xiaomi MI Note 4:
- Download Xiaomi Mi Note 4 Flash File and Extarct firmware package.
- Install the given Xiaomi flash tool, the USB driver of the phone is included in the flash tool
- Then extract the flash file from the zip file.
- Extract from the zip file after 7zip setup again.
- If 7zip setup is not installed on your computer then install it. (7zip Link)
- After that Run the Xiaomiflash.exe From Desktop and select flash in it
- After that click on the option of the above selection in the tool and select the “image” folder in the folder where your note 4 stock firmware are.
- If you are flashing in Fastboot mode, select the “firmware” folder.
- After selecting the firmware, connect the phone to the computer.
- To get the phone into the EDL model, find and jumper the EDL point and connect the data cable with the mobile device.
- After that select “Clean All” in the option given below and click the Refresh button which will show the com port in the tool.
- After that click on the flash button, the flashing process will start.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into dead mode.