Download the latest version of Xiaomi Mi 6A Flash File stock ROM. The latest MIUI 11 Firmware of Redmi 6A has been made available on this page, provided by the Xiaomi company. The given flash file is in the Scatter extension. from which you can flash the Redmi phone in Fastboot mode or EDL mode, with the help of the Mi flash tool or with the help of any other SP Flash Tool.
- cactus_images_V126.96.36.199.PCBCNXM_20210618.0000.00_9.0_cn (China Version)
|Mi 6A Model Name||M1804C3CG, M1804C3CH, M1804C3CI|
|CPU Type||Mediatek Helio A22 (MT6761)|
|Flash Tool||SP Flash Tool, Mi Flash tool|
Before flash, if the device is locked or the phone is locked from the MI account, then it will require MI Authentication Login ID or unlock the bootloader.
Mi 6a Edl Mode: Volume Up and Volum Down (If not working then Jump the EDL point)
How To Flash Mi 6A using SP Flash Tool:
- Download Xiaomi Mi 6A Flash File and Install Driver Before Flashing.
- Install the given Mi flash tool, the USB driver of the phone is included in the flash tool
- Then extract the flash file from the zip file.
- Extract from the zip file after 7zip setup again.
- After that Install 7zip Software to Extract Flash File. (7zip Link)
- Run the Xiaomiflash.exe From the Desktop and select flash in it
- After that click on the option of the above selection in the tool and select the “image” folder in the folder where your flash files are.
- If you are flashing in Fastboot mode, select the “firmware” folder.
- After selecting the firmware, connect the phone to the computer.
- To get the phone into the EDL model, find and jump the EDL point, and connect the data cable with the phone.
- After that select “Clean All” in the option given below and click the Refresh button which will show the com port in the tool.
- After that click on the flash button, and the flash will start.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into dead mode.