Download Redmi 2 (2014818) VoLTE Flash File Official ROM. Official Indian Latest Firmware File of Redmi 2. This flash file is in the MBN File, which describes how to flash and driver Install from Mi FlashTool. Here is how to flash Redmi Phone with a flash file, which is given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual.
Before flash, if the device is locked or the phone is locked from the MI account, then it will require MI Authentication Login ID or unlock the bootloader.
How to Flash Redmi 2 (2014818)
- Download Redmi 2 (2014818) VoLTE Flash File and Install Driver Before Flashing.
- Install the given Xiaomi flash tool, the USB driver of the phone is included in the flash tool
- Then extract the flash file from the zip file.
- Extract from the zip file after 7zip setup again.
- After that Install 7zip Software to Extract Flash File. (7zip Link)
- After that Run the Xiaomiflash.exe From Desktop and select flash in it
- After that click on the option of the above selection in the tool and select the “image” folder in the folder where your flash files are.
- If you are flashing in Fastboot mode, select the “firmware” folder.
- After selecting the firmware, connect the phone to the computer.
- To get the phone into the EDL model, find and jumper the EDL point, and connect the data cable with the phone.
- After that select “Clean All” in the option given below and click the Refresh button which will show the com port in the tool.
- After that click on the flash button, the flash will start.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into dead mode.