Download Xiaomi Redmi 10C Flash File, Stock ROM. Official Latest Version MIUI 13 Firmware File of Redmi 10C. This flash file is in the MBN File, which describes how to flash and driver Install from the Mi Flash tool. Here is how to flash Xiaomi Phone with a flash file, which is given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual.
|Model Name||Redmi 10C|
|CPU Type||Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G|
|OS||Android 11, MIUI 13|
- Mi Flash Tool
If your phone is hanging, or the logo is hanging, then flashing with this Mi firmware will solve all the problems of your phone. Remember to log in to the Mi account on your phone before flashing. Otherwise, an error can occur during flashing. Flashing a few models of Xiaomi removes the Mi account. Or you can unlock it by flashing from MI Account unlock file
How to Flash Redmi 10C :
- First, Download Redmi 10C Flash File And Install the Driver from the links given above.
- Install the Xiaomi flash tool, the USB driver of the phone is included in the flash tool
- Then extract the flash file from the zip file.
- Extract from the zip file after 7zip setup again.
- If the 7zip setup is not installed on your computer then install it. (7zip Link)
- After that Run the Xiaomiflash.exe From the Desktop and select flash in it
- After that click on the option of the above selection in the tool and select the “image” folder in the folder where your flash files are.
- If you are flashing in Fastboot mode, select the “firmware” folder.
- After selecting the firmware, connect the phone to the computer.
- To get the phone into the EDL model, find and jumper the EDL point, and connect the data cable with the phone.
- After that select “Clean All” in the option given below and click the Refresh button which will show the com port in the tool.
- After that click on the flash button, and the flash will start.