Download the Oppo Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050 Flash File (Firmware ROM) from here. the given file is in the OFP extension using Realme Flashtool (MSM Download Tool) to help you flash, upgrade, downgrade, reinstall stock ROM, and unlock your phone. All the files are in a zip package like a flash file, USB driver, and flash tool, full information about how to flash is given.
- Realme Narzo 20A USB Driver
How to Flash Narzo 20A:
- Download Oppo Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050 Flash File and Install Realme USB Driver
- Extract files from the zip file
- All files will be inside the folder.
- Click On MSM Download Tool.
- Enter MSM tool registered login id password
- After the tool is open, click on Start Bottom
- After that will verify your computer memory Checksum
- Then switch off the phone to connect it to the phone tool.
- Press the volume up and down simultaneously to connect the phone to the download mode and Plugin Cable
- Your flashing will start and wait until it completes
Note: During flashing, Charge the phone 30% before flashing. do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise, the phone can go into a dead mode.