Download POCO M5 Flash File, Stock ROM. Official Latest Version MIUI 13 Firmware File of Xiaomi POCO M5. This flash file is in the MBN File, which describes Software Update and driver Install from Xiaomi Flash Tool. Here is how to Flash Xiaomi Phone with a flash file, which is given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual.
|Model Name||POCO M5|
|CPU Type||MediaTek Helio G99|
|OS||Android 12, MIUI 13|
If your phone is hanging, has a software Issue or the logo is hanging, then flashing with this firmware will solve all the problems of your phone. Remember to log in to the Mi account on your phone before flashing. Otherwise, an error can occur during flashing. Flashing a few models of Xiaomi removes the Mi account. Or you can unlock it by flashing from MI Account to unlock the file.
How to Flash POCO M5:
- Download Xiaomi POCO M5 Flash File And Install Driver from the links given above.
- Install the Xiaomi flash tool, the USB driver of the phone is included in the flash tool
- Then extract the flash file from the zip file.
- Extract from the zip file after the 7zip setup again.
- If the 7zip setup is not installed on your computer then install it. (7zip Link)
- After that Run the Xiaomiflash.exe From the Desktop and select flash in it
- After that click on the option of the above selection in the tool and select the “image” folder in the folder where your flash files are.
- If you are flashing in Fastboot mode, select the “firmware” folder.
- After selecting the firmware, connect the phone to the computer.
- To get the phone into the EDL model, find and jump the EDL point, and connect the data cable with the phone.
- After that select “Clean All” in the option given below and click the Refresh button which will show the com port in the tool.
- After that click on the flash button, and the flash will start.