Download Panasonic GD31 Flash File, Stock ROM, Official Firmware ROM. The given firmware file of Panasonic the original file and it is in the Cfg file, which describes how to flash and driver Install from MTK FlashTool. Here is how to Flash Panasonic Mobiles with a Scatter file, which is given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual.
How to Flash Panasonic GD31:
Download Panasonic GD31 Flash File and Install Mediatek Driver, Charge the phone 30% before flashing.
- Download the latest file above
- Extract the file
- It is a portable file. It does not need to be installed.
- Run flashtool.exe from the folder.
- Then click on the scatter/Config file to select the file.
- Then click on the download
- Reconnect the battery to connect the phone to the tool, then plug in the data cable
- To format or unlock the phone, click on Format and select the Format option.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into a dead mode.
If your phone is in dead mode, logo hangs, or the phone is locked, after flashing from this file all the problems will be fixed simultaneously and if you are locked with FRP then flashing will unlock it.
If your phone has FRP lock and wants to remove FRP lock without flash then you can unlock it with the help of this file. Follow these steps given below to unlock FRP only.