Download Oppo Reno Z Flash File Stock ROM. Official Latest Version Firmware File. Oppo CPH1979 Firmware is in the OFP File extension. Flashtool and mobile drivers are added inside the Flash file, which describes how to flash and driver Install from MSM Download Tool. Here is how to flash Oppo Phone with a flash file, you can be given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual.
|File Size||6.43 GB|
|Driver||Oppo Qcom MTK|
How to Flash Oppo Reno Z
- First, download the file from the link given above.
- Extract files from zip file
- All files will be inside the folder.
- Click On MSM Download Tool.
- After the tool is open, click on Start Bottom
- After that will verify your computer memory Checksum
- Then switch off the phone to connect it to the phone tool.
- Press the volume up and down simultaneously to connect the phone to the download mode and Plugin Cable.
- Your flashing will start and wait until it completes
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into dead mode.
How to Oppo Google FRP Bypass
- Open the sp flash tool and select the scatter file from the given Oppo Reno Z Flash File.
- Click on the above format
- After that click on manual format flash
- Open the file named scatter in the firmware folder and search for FRP by pressing control + F
- Copy the “Begin address” and “format Length” and paste in the manual option
- (Ex: Begin address 0x2d88000 and Format Length 0x100000)
- After that click on the Start Play button and connect the phone to your computer.