Download Oppo R9 Plusm A Flash File, Stock ROM. Official Latest Version Firmware File. This flash file is in the MBN Extension, which describes how to flash and driver from Qfil Flashtool. Here is how to flash Oppo Phone with a flash file, which is given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual. By flashing with this firmware you can easily recover the dead boot, and unlock.
How to Flash Oppo R9 Plusm A:
Download Oppo R9 Plusm A Flash File and Install Qualcomm Driver, Charge the phone 30% before flashing.
- First download all the files above
- Extract All File From Zip File.
- Install QPST Tool and Run Qfil.exe File
- Select the flat build option after the tool is open
- After that click on the select programmer’s path to browse and select the file “prog_emmc_firehose_8xxx.mbn”.
- Then click on load.xml and select the “rawprogram0” file.
- Then select the file patch0.
- After selecting all the files with the flash tool, the phone has to be connected to the tool
- For that, turn off the phone and press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
- And then connect the data cable with the phone
- After connecting, click on the select port in the tool and select Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008
- Then click on the download button. And wait till flashing.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into a dead mode.