Download Oppo A36 Flash File (PESM10), Stock ROM. Official Latest Version Firmware File. Oppo PESM10 Firmware is in the OFP File extension. Flashtool and mobile drivers are added inside the Flash file, which describes how to flash and driver Install from MSM Download Tool. Here is how to flash Oppo Phone with a flash file, you can be given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual.
|CPU||Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G (SM6225)|
|OS||Android 11, ColorOS 12|
|Flash Tool||MSM Download Tool|
- PESM10export_11_A.10 (Coming Soon)
- Oppo A36 USB Driver
How to Flash Oppo A36 PESM10:
- First, download the Oppo A36 Flash File from the link given above.
- Extract files from zip file
- All files will be inside the folder.
- Click On MSM Download Tool.
- After the tool is open, click on Start Bottom
- After that will verify your computer memory Checksum
- Then switch off the phone to connect it to the phone tool.
- Press the volume up and down simultaneously to connect the phone to the download mode and Plugin Cable.
- Your flashing will start and wait until it completes
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into dead mode.