Download NCK Dongle Latest Setup v2.6.4 Pro Android MTK Updatev2.6.4 Pro Android MTK Update 15th December 2019.
NCK Dongle Android MTK Setup: Download
NCK Dongle Features
- Unlimited Unlock operations
- Read BlackBerry Unlock Codes
- Calculate BlackBerry 5 Level Codes via IMEI & MEP
- Calculate BlackBerry 5 Level Codes via IMEI & PRD
- Read Codes for HTC (OMAP & Qualcomm)
- Read/Write Firmware
- FRP Reset
- IMEI Repair
- Write MTK Factory Flash (Flash files can be found in support area only)
- Format phones
- Reset factory defaults (ZTE phones with counter)
- Read info and provider ID
- Display Codes on PC
- Supports latest PIDs
- Reads LG Correct Code for Connected phone with RJ45 Cable + FTDI and USB
- Unlock Code Calculations for Alcatel cell phones, Calculates 5 levels of Unlock Codes + All Existing PIDs Supported
- Unlock Code Calculations for ZTE cell phones
- UnlockCode Calculations for Motorola WX-series cell phones
- Unlock Code Calculations for Vodafone cell phones
- UnlockCode Calculations for SFR cell phones
- Unlock Code Calculations for ZTE Android B03/B04 cell phones
- Read Unlock Codes for LG Infineon cell phones
- Factory Reset for LG Infineon based cell phones
- USB Dongle protected
- Standalone features
- Multi Flashing, language changing
- Direct Unlock
- Read Unlock Codes
- Standalone calculator
- File manager
- User Code and Factory Reset
- Unlimited unlocking
- Remove Sim Lock
- Repair BT
- Repair IMEI
- Wipe Phones
- Remove Google account
Helio CPU Phones – IMEI Repair in meta mode without a database. BETA
Will not work phones with OTP IMEI or locked NVRAM.
Fixed saving firmware for some new models.
Scatter saving improved.
Changed load firmware mode, now will autoselect “-verified” files if 2 files with the same name exist.
Improved meta mode operations for supported CPU.
Changed format function, now user can erase by specific address or can select multiple partitions to be erased (need to load scatter in Exe for this function).
Added additional /vendor location for database search patch, sometimes the database is not stored in /system folder.