Download Motorola Nexus 6 XT1100 Flash File, Stock ROM. The given firmware file of Motorola Mobile is the official original file and it is in the XML File, which describes how to flash and driver Install from RSD Lite Tool. Here is how to Flash Motorola Phones with a Scatter file, which is given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual.
How to Flash Motorola Nexus 6
Download Motorola Nexus 6 XT1100 Flash File, Firmware ROM, and Install Motorola Driver.
- Download the latest File from the link above.
- After Download and install the driver
- Then install the tool setup
- Create a shortcut of RSDLite.exe on desktop, run it
- Select the flashfile.xml file after the tool opens.
- After selecting the file, the model will start showing in the No and Firmware version tool.
- Connect the phone to Fastboot mode to flash
- For this, hold down the volume down and power button simultaneously.
- connect the data cable with the phone. Wait until the driver is installed
- Then click on show device in the tool
- Device port will start showing, then click on start, the flash will start
Before flashing, it removes the Google Account Id password in your phone, or else the error can occur during the flash. Because this Fastboot mode flashes through a secure method.