Moto RSD Lite Tool v6.2.4 Latest Version (Moto Flash Tool). The Motorola RSD Lite Tool is an official tool created by Motorola Mobility. This tool supports all Motorola phones, flash it through Fastboot mode, you can flash, unlock, upgrade software. With the help of the Moto RSD Lite tool, you can fix the problem of phone or tablet by flashing Motorola’s official firmware. Download links to all versions of the Motorola Flash Tool are given on this page.
Motorola USB Driver – Download
Motorola Flash File – Download
How to Use RSD Tool:
- Download the latest version from the link above.
- After Download and install the driver
- Then install the tool setup
- Create a shortcut of RSDLite.exe on desktop, run it
- Select the flashfile.xml file after the tool opens.
- After selecting the file, the model will start showing in the No and Firmware version tool.
- Connect the phone to Fastboot mode to flash
- For this, hold down the volume down and power button simultaneously.
- connect the data cable with the phone. Wait until the driver is installed
- Then click on show device in the tool
- Device port will start showing, then click on start, the flash will start
Before flashing, it removes the Google Account Id password in your phone, or else the error can occur during the flash. Because this Fastboot mode flashes through a secure method.