Download Intex I-Buddy 7 Flash File. Official Latest Version Firmware File, Stock ROM. This flash file of Intex Mobile is in the IMG extension, which describes how to flash and driver from SPD UpgradeDownload FlashTool. Here is how to flash Intex Phone with a flash file, which is given below in full detail.
If your phone is in dead mode, the logo hangs, or the phone is locked, after flashing from this file all the problems will be fixed simultaneously and if you are locked with FRP then flashing will unlock it.
Before flashing. Download the Intex I-Buddy 7 Flash File from the link above and install the driver. And keep the phone battery charged 30%.
How to Flash Intex I-Buddy 7
- First of all download the above files.
- Extract All File From zipping Or Rar File.
- Open the FlashTool folder and run UpgradeDownload.exe File
- After that click on the load packet button and select a PAC file from the given flash file folder.
- Wait for some time till the file is loaded
- Then click on the download button
- To connect the phone to the tool, put the phone in download mode.
- Switch off the phone and press the volume up and down simultaneously and Plugin Data Cable.
- Flashing will start waiting until flashing occurs.
- During flashing the data cable may not go out of the phone or the phone can go into the dead mode.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into a dead mode.