Download Intex Cloud Y13 Plus Flash File, Stock ROM. The given firmware file of Intex Mobile the official original file and it is in the scatter file, which describes how to flash and driver Install from SP FlashTool. Here is how to Flash Intex Phone with a Scatter file, which is given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual
If your phone is in dead mode, the logo hangs, or the phone is locked, after flashing from this file all the problems will be fixed simultaneously and if you are locked with FRP then flashing will unlock it.
Before flashing. Download the Intex Cloud Y13 Plus Flash File from the link above and install the driver. And keep the phone battery charged 30%.
How to Flash Intex Cloud Y13 Plus
- First download all the files above
- Extract All File From Zip File.
- Open the FlashTool folder and run flashtool.exe.
- After that open, the tool, click on choose in the download agent tab.
- And select the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin file from the FlashTool folder.
- After that click on choose in the scatter-loading file tab and select the scatter file from the flash file folder.
- Then click on the download button
- Then switch off the phone to connect the phone to Flashtool.
- According to the boot mood of the phone, press the button and connect the data cable with the phone.
- The option of the green tick will come after flashing is complete.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into a dead mode.
How to Bypass FRP Lock
- Open the sp flash tool and select the scatter file from the given flash file.
- Click on the above format
- After that click on manual format flash
- Open the file named scatter in the firmware folder and search for FRP by pressing control + F
- Copy the “Begin address” and “format Length” and paste in the manual option
- (Ex: Begin address 0x2d88000 and Format Length 0x100000)
- After that click on the Start Play button and connect the phone to your computer.