Download Infinix Hot 9 Play Flash File, Stock ROM. The given firmware file of Infinix is the original file and it is in the scatter file, which describes how to flash and driver Install from SP FlashTool. Here is how to Flash Infinix Mobile with a Scatter file, which is given below in full detail. How to Flash Manual.
|File Size||2.43 GB|
|Flash Tool||SP Flashtool|
|USB Driver||MTK Auto Installer|
How to Flash Infinix Hot 9 Play:
- Download Infinix Flash File and Install Mediatek USB Driver.
- Extract All File From Zip File.
- Open the FlashTool folder and run flashtool.exe.
- After that open, the tool, click on choose in the download agent tab.
- And select the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin file from the FlashTool folder.
- After that click on choose in the scatter-loading file tab and select the scatter file from the flash file folder.
- Then click on the download button
- Then switch off the phone to connect the phone to Flashtool.
- According to the boot mood of the phone, press the button and connect the data cable with the phone.
- The option of the green tick will come after flashing is complete.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into dead mode.
If your phone is in dead mode, the logo hangs, or the phone is locked, after flashing from this file all the problems will be fixed simultaneously and if you are locked with FRP then flashing will unlock it.
If your phone has an FRP lock and wants to remove the FRP lock without flash then you can unlock it with the help of this file. Follow these steps given below to unlock FRP only.
How to FRP Bypass:
- Open the sp flash tool and select the scatter file from the given Infinix Hot 9 Play Flash File.
- Click on the above format
- After that click on manual format flash
- Open the file named scatter in the firmware folder and search for FRP by pressing control + F
- Copy the “Begin address” and “format Length” and paste in the manual option
- (Ex: Begin address 0x2d88000 and Format Length 0x100000)
- After that click on the Start Play button and connect the phone to your computer.