Download Samsung J5 2016 SM-J510FN Combination File. Official Binary U4, U5, U6, U7 Combination File for Samsung Galaxy J5 2016. This file contains 1 file containing AP files. If you are looking for the latest firmware for Samsung, then this is the best file for you and you can easily download it with Flashtool and Driver, and here is the Flashing Guide Step by Step.
- Combination_FA60_J510FNXXU2APK1 (Binary U2)
- Combination_FA60_J510FNXXU1APC3 (Binary U1)
- Odin3 Flashtool
- Samsung Driver
If you want to flash your Samsung smartphone, then remove the FRP lock or remove the Google account(Gmail ID) and only then flash your phone. Otherwise, the flash will not be able to be detected while flashing and your phone will go into error mode.
If the Phone is locked and your phone is in error mode, its solution is to find the file of the same Binary (EX: A715FXXU1ATA9 =U0, U1, U2, U3, U4) version in which your phone is installed on our website and flash it. Your phone will be back in normal mode.
How to Flash Combination File
Download Samsung J5 2016 SM-J510FN Combination File, and Install Samsung Driver, Charge the phone 30% before flashing.
- Download all the files in the links above.
- Extract all files to the zip file.
- Open the tool and Select all File (AP File)
- After that turn off the phone or re-install the battery to connect the phone to the tool
- And to bring the phone into download mode, press the Volume Up Home key and Power button simultaneously.
- Press volume up button to continue
- Then connect the data cable with the phone
- The Odin tool will see that the port will start showing.
- Then click on the start button to flash.