Download from here Samsung A31 SM-A315F Scatter Flash File, all dump files are official original files, you can recover/repair dead boot by flashing this Scatter Dump file by EMMC tool UFI Box or SP Flash Tool. To flash a dump file, the phone has to be connected via ISP Pinout, then flash the dead phone. The given file is a 100% verified file by the mobile technician and is the original file.
The dump file is used to bring the dead phone back to the on-mode mode. If any smartphone flashes from the wrong file during a flash, or for some reason a flashing error occurs, the phone helps to recover the dead boot again by dumping the file. To flash a dump file is done very carefully. You can only flash it with the Emmc tool, it will not work with other tools. The phone has to be connected by ISP Pinout which is to be carefully connected to the UFI box or EMMC tool inside the phone board.
How to Flash Samsung A31 SM-A315F Scatter Flash File:
- First, Download File and Install Mediatek Driver.
- Extract All File From Zip File.
- Open the SP Flash tool folder and run flashtool.exe.
- After that open, the tool, click on choose in the download agent tab.
- And select the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin file from the FlashTool folder.
- After that click on choose in the scatter-loading file tab and select the scatter file from the flash file folder.
- Then click on the download button
- Then switch off the phone to connect the phone to Flashtool.
- According to the boot mood of the phone, press the button and connect the data cable with the phone.
- The option of the green tick will come after flashing is complete.