Download from here OPPO F5 Dump File, all dump files are official original files, you can recover dead boot by flashing this Dump file by EMMC tool UFI Box or Easy Jtag box. To flash a dump file, the phone has to be connected via ISP Pinout, then flash the dead phone. The given file is a 100% verified file by the mobile technician and is the original file.
What is Dump File
The dump file is used to bring the dead phone back to the on-mode mode. If any smartphone flashes from the wrong file during a flash, or for some reason a flashing error occurs, the phone helps to recover the dead boot again by dumping the file. To flash a dump file is done very carefully. You can only flash it with the Emmc tool, it will not work with other tools. The phone has to be connected by ISP Pinout which is to be carefully connected to the UFI box or EMMC tool inside the phone board.
How to Flash OPPO F5 Dump File
- Download the given OPPO F5 Dump File.
- Before flashing, check the phone board so that emmc ic is not dead.
- then Connect ISP Pinout to Mobile with Box.
- Open EMMC tool setup then, Identify mobile board
- After successful connecting, select the file and then write the file.